Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3 Happy Birthday Sends

Happy Birthday Sends by Rob Hood©2-20-08

I personalized 3 poems for birthdays and sent them out today.


Happy birthday although a day I'm late.

I didn't know it was your special date.

Hope yesterday was lots of fun

Not a cloudy day

but one of sun!

I hope that you have many more

Filled with joy and never a bore!

Happy birthday!!




Happy birthday on tomorrow morn

Commemorate the day

you were born!

Wishing you all the best!

Days of joy

that past the test.!

Happy birthday!



Happy Birthday! I know it's late.

But not knowing earlier

is my fate.

I hope you had a wonderful day

full of gladness

so that you can say hooray!

It's getting late and this

poem must end

and so to you

this email I'll send!

Happy Birthday!

No comments: