Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary, ©2-22-11
I'm so happy! I just woke up and made it to another day!
Each morning as I arise from my bed
I'm filled with glee because I'm not dead!
A friend of mine told me she was queried whether she would like to be reborn if the opportunity was available. She reported to me that she would not like to be reborn because the world problems are so bad. I feel differently about that. I plan on living forever! So far, so good!
Well the weather here has gone back to being boring again! Last week's 6 consecutive days of 50 plus degree weather ruined all the fun! It's too bad! I'll miss falling down on the ice, heart palpitations when shoveling snow, and having my car stuck in the driveway!
Well that's all for now. I'll get back to you someday.

No comments: